Jun 2012: Masters Degree in Architecture from the E.T.S.A.G. Universidad of Alcalá, Madrid.
Sep 2008 – Jun 2009: Exchange year Studies with Erasmus Program. Universität Innsbruck (Austria).
Jun 2001: High School Diploma in Technological Science from Montserrat High School, Madrid.
• Windows, Macintosh y Ofimática
• Internet, paginas Web y redes sociales.
• Archicad (2D, 3D, Teamwork)
• 3D Studio Max
• CYPE, METAL 3D y SAP2000.
- Spanish: mother language.
- English: “Advanced” Level certified by the British Council of Alcalá de Henares.
- German: “B1” Level (Intermediate) certified by the University of Innsbruck (Austria).
INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES
- Volunteer at “Architects Without Borders”:
• Local Cooperation Group
• Perú Cooperation Group
• Senegal Cooperation Group
- Students Representative in Architecture School (2008).
- Interest in Bioclimatic Architecture, Sustainability and New Technologies:
• Course: “To a change of model: the sustanaible rehabilitation in buildings”
• Course: “To a change of model: sustanaible alternatives in buildings”
• Course: “To a change of model: tools for knowledge in sustanaible rehabilitation”
- Date of Birth: 15 January 1983
- Nationality: Spanish
- Clean driving license
- Willing to travel and relocate