Jun 2012: Masters Degree in Architecture from the E.T.S.A.G. Universidad of Alcalá, Madrid.
Sep 2008 – Jun 2009: Exchange year Studies with Erasmus Program. Universität Innsbruck (Austria).
Jun 2001: High School Diploma in Technological Science from Montserrat High School, Madrid.
Sep 2012 – Mar 2013: Sustanaible Architecture Courses “To a Change of model” by La Casa Encendida:
- “Sustanaible Rehabilitation of Buildings” (14 hours)
- “Sustanaible Alternatives in Buildings” (14 hours)
- “Tools for the Knowledge in Sustanaible Rehabilitation” (17 hours)
Oct 2012 – Jun 2013:Conferences about Sustainability by the Foundation Energy of the Comunidad de Madrid:
- “Energy Application of BioGas” (4 hours)
- “Energy Saving and Efficiency in Education Centres” (4 hours)
- “Energy Municipal Management” (4 horas)
- “Enviromental Value of Construction Products by Life Cycle Analysis” (4 hours)
Ene – Jun 2013: 4 Conferences and courses organized by CYPE about BIM technology and Energy Efficiency (total 12 hours):
- “ Workshop of BIM Technology” (3 hours)
- “Course of structure calculation against Seism” (4 hours)
- “Energy Efficiency Solutions: KNAUF, KNAUF Insulation, BOSCH y CYPE” (2 hours)
- “Energy Efficiency Solutions: ISOVER, SIBER y CYPE” (2 hours)
Jun – Sept 2013: Workshop “Entre Tierras”: formation and practice in Compressed Earth Brick (CEM) Construction y and buiding a shop, relax and exposition space for the Asociation “Mouvement Dinamique Femme” in Joal – Fadiouth (Senegal), by a CRAterre former and Architects Without Borders:
- Earth Construction Theory. Type Erth, mortar and plaster Tests
- CEM bond design and detail plans of the shop: double wall, simple wall, corners, reinforcement, lattice, window opening, shelves…
- Fabrication CEMs with Cinva–Ram machine, mortar and plaster fabrication, construction of wall with CEMs, lattice, window openening, shelves…
- Construction with traditional local techniques: shell mortar, broken tile, cane grid or framework, recycled door, recycled tyres…
- Research and writting of and an Habitat Study, as an identification for an Habitat Project in Joal – Fadiouth.
- Beginning of an Evaluation of the Project of Architects Without Borders “The Water Houses”, making interviews to local users a people directly involved.
• Windows, Macintosh y Ofimática
• Internet, paginas Web y redes sociales.
• Archicad (2D, 3D, Teamwork)
• 3D Studio Max
• CYPE, METAL 3D y SAP2000.
- Spanish: mother language.
- English: “Advanced” Level certified by the British Council of Alcalá de Henares.
- German: “B1” Level (Intermediate) certified by the University of Innsbruck (Austria).
INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES
- Volunteer at “Architects Without Borders”:
• Local Cooperation Group
• Perú Cooperation Group
• Senegal Cooperation Group
- Students Representative in Architecture School (2008).
- Interest in Bioconstruction, Bioclimatic Architecture, Sustainability and New Technologies:
- Date of Birth: 15 January 1983
- Nationality: Spanish
- Clean driving license
- Willing to travel and relocate